Friday, September 4, 2009

New Ideas












Here are a few new ideas I have, but I have several more in my little bag of tricks and can't wait to have time to try them out. For now though....

On the first one I added some vinyl lettering to the "tail" of the bow, you could put it anywhere though. I used the letters of a university since the little one will be wearing it with a cheerleading outfit while at a game with her parents. You could use the child's initials or the number they are turning for their b-day. They are easy to peel off if you wanted to use the bow after the special occasion is over!

The next one has some sweet little flower embellishments in the center of the red velvet bow. There are so many embellishment ideas out there to choose from too! This one was made to match a Christmas dress with tiny flowers trailing around the bottom.

Be back soon with some more ideas!

No comments: